Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Your Voice

What I have to say is of no great importance.

My motivation is to encourage you to give respect to what you have to say.





What you have to say to yourself...

being the first and undoubtedly most important.







Then, with due respect given your own inner voice,

what you have to say to that world that Life has surrounded you with.







My desire is to awaken your voice.

“Hey! I think that too.”

Is what I hope to hear you say.

Or even “No way!”



Posted by Picasa IMAGES (top to bottom) First three: Jon Sullivan, PDPhoto.org; Fourth: My Sweet Italian Daughter

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.