Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Jane Tomlinson

Though I (regretably) did not know of her until today ... I am touched and my life blessed by her and her story. I entreat you to click on this link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/2585103.stm
and allow yourself the same gift that I have just been granted, courtesy of the fine people of BBC.

Whilst her efforts received scarcely little note during her quest from San Francisco to New York, I offer this moment as a tribute to her from this admiring Yank.


"Thank You", Mrs.Jane Tomlinson, for making my world, and this world of those willing to welcome you into their hearts, a far better place for us all.



All Images: BBC News, UK

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.