Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Place for Our Mind to Dwell


I had a lengthy chat with One who is very dear and precious to me. This lovely Being was vexed by a 'Friend's insistence on constantly bringing up names and incidents that have hurtful and unhappy histories attached to them.

How do I explain to this darling One the fact that ...
Some choose to dwell ...


... when, with the same effort, they could be ...

They elect ...

over ...

Yes! I know. It seems incomprehensible (at best)
that with ...

served up and ready ...

There are folks who prefer to focus on ...

As you can guess, I will be addressing this topic
(at some greater length)
in a Post, to follow.

[smiling]

6 comments:

lime said...

the varying perspectives can indeed be perplexing. thanks for the visuals to drive the point home!

John-Michael said...

You, Precious Lime, know so well how my Right-Hemisphere dominant brain has to conjure images of concepts and ideas. These give me a place of beginning for expanding on the thoughts.

More later ... [smile]

Anonymous said...

We should strive to bring joy to others not unhappiness. I agree the images make me chuckle!

Anonymous said...

I love you! :)

Thank you for the blog! :)

Please alert me when you continue that thought! I can't wait! :)

XOXOOXXOXO
(I knew you would understand you always do!)

John-Michael said...

If only, my Darling Anonymous Friend, all of our shared world could see that Silliness that is so obvious to us.

Smiles and Joy would be so much more common!

Lovingly ...

John-Michael said...

Well, Precious Anonymous (to the world around us) One, You have now motivated me to do the hinted-at writing that stirs behind these images.

I had almost decided to just let the pictures speak their piece alone. Now I will respond to your expressed need ... and add what I can for your possible use.

Loving You ...

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.