Friday, September 22, 2006

"Confide in a Friend"

When you’re tired and worn at the close of day
And things just don’t seem to be going your way,
When even your patience has come to an end,
Try taking time out and confide in a friend.


Perhaps he too may have walked the same road
With a much troubled heart and burdensome load,
To find peace and comfort somewhere near the end,
When he stopped long enough to confide in a friend.


For then are most welcome a few words of cheer,
For someone who willingly lends you an ear.
No troubles exist that time cannot mend,
But to get quick relief, just confide in a friend.


AUTHOR UNKNOWN


IMAGES through tne gracious courtesy of Ian Britton, FreeFoto.com

4 comments:

Sharon Schoepe said...

"Happiness shared is happiness doubled.Troubles shared are troubles halved"

I'm so glad to have you in my life to share my happiness and my troubles with.

John-Michael said...

And I thank you for the testimony to the merits of and joy in a friendship to confide in... our friendship is certainly a source of both for me.

Beth said...

John-Michael,
Thank you for sharing your blog! I have not been posting at mine lately, but hope to re-group this weekend and get started again.

I look forward to continuing to read your messages of Love and Encouragement!! They are so far, very true and just what I have needed!!

Thanks again,
Beth

John-Michael said...

"Love and Encouragement"... these are the 'Melody' snd 'Lyrics' to all that I hope to orchestrate the music of my life to. I thank you, Beth, for your validation of my song "so far" and pledge to continue singing my theme for as long as my Sacred Muse provides the inspiration and insight.

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.