Sunday, January 28, 2007

True Measure

I have recently been confronted with situations in which seemingly adult individuals have behaved in a way that brings to question the maturity and/or development of their character. Just yesterday, it took all of the effort that I could muster to avoid confronting a man (well past mid-life in years) with the little maxim that I share with you today. (It played over and over in my mind as I listened to him throw his temper tantrum over a totally insignificant issue.) Here 'tis for your own use and reference.

"The truest measure of a man's character is...

the size of what it takes to upset him."



IMAGE: SONY Pictures

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.