Thursday, March 29, 2007

You

To be part of a kindred spirit… a like soul… with whom I can loose the chains of my normally well-controlled performance…

To be able to rest in the assurance that my inner-most secrets and desires are free to express themselves in an environment of safe acceptance…

To enjoy the liberated expression of long-desired, waiting to be experienced, wishes and fantasies in concert with another who hears, knows, and shares…

Such is our time… such is the feeling… the reason for the joy… the source of the smile that has accompanied me all this day… ‘Inner Sunshine…’

You!



John-Michael
(originally penned 29 Sept 89/ revised 29 Mar 07)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to say that whatever you write is always elegant and eloquently put... it usually resonates with me too.... Dee xx

John-Michael said...

With your spirit... mine finds comfort and encouragement in resonance. I suppose that that places us in some sort of Life-harmony... I like that!

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.