Tuesday, August 08, 2006

"A Gentleman's Fantasy"

Alone in my solitary chamber...
I bring the day to its conclusion,
To the strains of a lovely melody.

I am waltzing with you…
You, positioning yourself...
Not with your waist against my hand...

But, instead, I am holding you in place...
With your head slightly cradled against my palm.

And as you execute a turn,
Your neck turns against my open hand.

Allowing, with each revolution
Our eyes to acknowledge each other.

An altogether appropriate response.
As my spirit immerses itself in a tune
Entitled “A Gentleman’s Fantasy.”



John-Michael/20Jun2005


Posted by Picasa IMAGE original source unknown

2 comments:

Sharon Schoepe said...

Very beautiful. May I have the next dance?

John-Michael said...

I thank you Ma'am, for the honor of your invitation. It has been a very long time since I was last asked to dance. I am complimented!

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.