Tuesday, August 15, 2006

STOP !

In searching for "just the right images" to communicate the spirit of a message that I have been considering for some time... I visited one of my favorite places on the web. You who have read me, for any length of time, will be immediately familiar with the work of Jon Sullivan. I have been honored and blessed with the products of his photographic skills for a while now. So, today, I returned there for a new gift. And, in looking through offerings on his sight, I saw the image to the right. And Life spoke to me and said "STOP!"

Without either question or hesitation, I knew that what you, My Dear Reader, need today is not my idea. You do not have a hunger for my viewpoint. Life told me that what you require of me today is a respite... a moment of pause... a spiritual refreshment offered in the elegance and splendor of this creation of the Creator of us all.

So, my message (relayed to you from the Author of all thought and Life itself) is "STOP ! "


Posted by Picasa IMAGE through the gracious courtesy of Jon Sullivan, PDPhoto.org

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.