Thursday, February 08, 2007

Ever-Present Beauty

Amidst all of the misery, mahem, inconvenience, and even danger of a fierce winter storm... BBC viewers found beauty to appreciate. I share the perspectives of two of them with you.

Louise Turner calls her "resident robin" a "cute wee fella" as he visits in North London.

Nigel Grace shares this scene of serenity found in the "Snow-covered countryside around Wendover in Buckinghamshire."

With my warmest regards to these two of our fellow pilgrims on today's life journey, I bid you, My Dear Reader, my fondest regards and kindest thoughts.


IMAGES: BBC News

No comments:

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.