Thursday, February 15, 2007

I Desire

When asked, recently, how I would express my heart’s desires to the Person who I thought had the potential to be “That Special Someone” in my life. I gave it thought… and, to Her, I would say this:

I desire…

to read poetry to you and watch your eyelids float to your cheeks in serene rest…

to listen to your breath and sense your peaceful comfort in my presence…

to awaken you with kisses lingering at every line, curve, shadow, and highlight of you from the soles of your feet to the crown of your head…

to greet each new day with the awareness that it is to be another together… you and I…

to listen to my spirit, in a moment of solitude, as it communes with your spirit… wherever you are…

to walk through Life’s gallery applauding, celebrating, and reveling in the beauty of all of Creation… knowing that Life’s masterwork is forever in the chamber of my heart…

to look heavenward and say, oft and joyously, “Thank You!”… at the thought of you…

for you to know, in every fibre of your existence, that in our now and in our forever... we are One in eternal intimacy.

This is what I desire.


IMAGEs through the gracious courtesy of Ian Britton, FreeFoto.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have many a thoughts running through my head with this.
After reading many of your post and your connection with the readers and they with you. I think you have many of us... from a distance...but I am praying that that someone special who can accept you as you are and be of substantial support to you is in your presence very soon. Being able to pour into you what you pour out to the world. That would be your ultimate Bliss!!

Smile! Wishing only the best for you!

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.