Friday, May 11, 2007

Ultimate Blossom

Mine is an unyielding quest for an elusive state…
An unquenchable thirst for a nectar whose sample has been but a drop…
Yet that addictive drop provided the validation of Possibility…
The possibility of knowing life’s ultimate blossom.

It is in the center of that blossom that I must ultimately reside…
Encased in delicate petals of exquisite hue…
Permeated with a fragrance that beckons and invites…
Cradled by a touch whose presence is only a suggestion of touch.

The flower of her adoration…
The bloom of her desire…
The potential of her possibility…
All invite me to seek that next opportunity to discover her.



John-Michael
11 May 2007

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I admire your energy for your unyielding quest. Your blossom gives me a glimpse of colour and fragrance so different from my own worries it brightens my soul.

John-Michael said...

To know that some element of Me brightens You gives me a sense of fairness... for your presence in the garden of my life is a constant encouragement and joy. And has given me just cause to love you.

Anonymous said...

i truly hope that u discover all that you desire to make your heart sing...

John-Michael said...

On the wings of your good wishes, My spirit soars!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of Herman. With the nuturing care that only you bring to light from the very depths of your soul.

Thank you again. You make me feel fuzzy all over!

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.