Monday, July 24, 2006

A Dry Well

In response to your caring inquiries... I have written nothing because I have had nothing to say and I will not betray your confidence by publishing something simply for the satisfaction of a routine. My Spirit is, at this moment, a "Dry Well." So, to illustrate and communicate that state, for your benefit, I have employed a work of art entitled "Dry Well" by Reza Karimi that you can learn more about by clicking on his name. I have added, to his work, the first stanza of "Going for Water" by Robert Lee Frost and you can read his entire work by clicking on his name (as well as the applicable copyright information.)

The well was dry beside the door,

And so we went with pail and can


Across the fields behind the house


To seek the brook if still it ran


So, My Dear Reader, 'til I have replenished my spiritual well from the "brook" of Life's inspiration, I bid you the best of this moment in your own life's journey.

Posted by Picasa IMAGE: Reza Karimi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that feeling well. Usually it's a sign I need to journey inward and rejuvenate from the inside out. The well always re-fills :-)

John-Michael said...

Thank you Dawn... a visit to your website was a very nice rejuvenation installment. I am grateful for your presence.

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.