Saturday, January 31, 2009

Response to an Image


Here, where my breathing is the sound of Life’s whisper …
I hear the Voice of my Heart’s prayer …
I know the Reality of my truest Yearnings …
The Longings that no one else could understand …
Are clear to me here.

And I want to linger … hold on to this fragile Treasure …
Lest my senses have stolen from them an instant of Aliveness …
And my breath be lost in the clamour of the world’s noise.
Please, Life … grant me this Place

for my Soul’s eternal dwelling.



John-Michael
31 January 2009



IMAGE: BBC

6 comments:

Suza said...

I hope this place, which evokes such emotion... such freedom... such serenity... is one that comforts, sustains and blesses you. May life grant your prayer, my sweet friend.

John-Michael said...

Prayer granted .. in Spirit, for that moment, the image of Strathspey loch gave my Soul an instant of ... well, what I expressed, Dear Suza.

Lovngly ...

Kissing of the Frogs said...

Ahhhh I got lost in your words for a moment while taking in the beauty of that place. Hope you're well my friend. I've missed you. Had some issues with internet, but I'm back now.
Hugs,
Rose

John-Michael said...

I am So glad that you are "back," My Precious Rose! Your absence always creates a void in my world. And I hope that my words serve to echo something familiar within your Self. This is my most sincere desire ... to give voice to your own Spirit's sensations.

Lovingly ...

lime said...

we all need that don't we. thanks for sharing your spot with us.

John-Michael said...

I am happy to have you share it with me, lime, My dear Friend. You make it even more blessed.

Lovingly ...

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.