Thursday, May 01, 2008

Let's say "Hello" to Annie

Well! The very nerve of me! I am doing something that I have never done before. I am introducing You to someone who has absolutely no idea that I even know of her existence. Yep! Annie Peake will be most surprised to discover that I not only followed her "trail" from my statistics page to her blog ... spent a good while "getting to know her" ... discovered that this wonderfully sweet Lady has been so gracious as to list me on her new blog as one of the two "other interesting blogs" there ... come back to my blog and listed her on my list of "Friends Who Have Honored Me By Listing Me On Their Blog" ... and to top off my audacity, I copied (did a little editing [just had to "get my hand in"]) and am presenting here, a lovely image of this delightful Person.

I am issuing my personal invitation for You, My Dear trusting Reader, to bop over to ANNIE’S BLOG for your very own sample of what I have just experienced. I feel like I have dropped over to a new neighbor's place, had a few cups of fresh, home variety coffee, a slice of homemade pie, and the company of one of the nicest, most loving and genuine of women, and shed all of those irksome trivialities that I went over there with. What a treat!

She uses our favorite four letter word, FREQUENTLY ... and hearing "Love" from her is sweet music. She has no hesitation in loving friends, family, and living life.

Please join me in surprising this Gift of Heaven with a "Hi There" comment when you drop in. I know that your Heart will be blessed as I am certain she will be pleased.

Well ... that's it for Meddlesome Me. I am going back to Annie's to be the first to leave comments on some of the several enjoyable posts that I have already read. I'll see Ya'll there!

8 comments:

lime said...

*waves hello to annie. nice to meet you, dearie.

John-Michael said...

I don't know where in Australia Annie lives ... but wherever it is, I know that the folks there are richer for her presence. I know that You will enjoy her, Darling Lime. (confession [I know that no one else will hear] typing your name [just now] gave me a moment of a sigh of Loving ... I am so glad that we have "connected.")

I love You.

Crystal said...

On my way John-Michael!!!!Lots of love;o)

John-Michael said...

You're gonna love Annie, Crystal. She is an island of tranquil serenity in this sea of mayhem.

I love You, Ya know!

debi said...

I'm going on over there right now. Thanks for the heads up. I love it. and u

John-Michael said...

I just know that you will find her as refreshing as I do, Debi, My Friend.
And there can be no doubt that she will appreciate You! (I surely do!)

Loving You ...

debi said...

John-Michael, Today has been a bit rough for me. Nohing like so many others are dealing with. But for me just a bit sad. I lost my best friend a few months back. 40 yrs of memories. She got a boyfriend and has pushed me from her life.Not like her at all. But I would be talking to her about my troubles and she always made me smile and know it was all okay. I am sitting here and realized there is a place where somebody makes me feel better. ( my husband is on the road tonight and it's just me and my 17 yr old Cady who got her heart broken tonight)I showed up at your door John-Michael.I already feel better. It's comfy and warm in here. No better company to be found anyplace here in blogland. Feels like home to me. Thanks for your kindness. I needed a friend tonight.

John-Michael said...

There is nothing better ... no "accomplishment" more rewarding nor satisfying, than to BE ... to offer, what is desired or needed by a Friend. To know that I have provided such a "Place" ... such a Moment for the benefit of your Lovely Spirit and Heart, Dear Sweet Debi, is the richest blessing that I can know. Thank you, Dear Friend, for letting me know about our threads of binding Kinship. I treasure this.

Loving You ...

Creative Commons License
Unless expressly stated, all original material, of whatever nature, created by J. Michael Brown (John-Michael) and included in this weblog and any related pages, including the weblog's archives is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.